Practical Tactical, LLC Return Policy
Effective: April 1st, 2013
Prices reflected on this site are subject to change at any time, without notice.
Practical Tactical, LLC will accept return of products within 30 days of ship date from our warehouse. Customers must request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). You will be required to provide the following information:
- Practical Tactical complete Item Number/SKU
- Invoice Number from original shipment/receipt of item
- Quantity to be returned
- Reason for request
All product returns must be accompanied by a Practical Tactical, LLC RMA document - with the RMA number clearly visible on the outside of the package. Please ship to:
- Returns Department (with RMA#)
- Practical Tactical, LLC
- 54551 Beacon Cove Circle
Additional product returned, but not authorized on the RMA document will not be accepted as a return or reimbursed. The product will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense and shall not be reimbursed or credited. Returns must be sent via traceable carrier, for validation of receipt of goods and for insurance compliance
All returns will be processed in a timely manner and credits will be applied to your account. Please note:
✓ ALL product returned will be assessed a 15% restocking fee, unless the return is the result of an error made by Practical Tactical, LLC.
✓ If the manufacturer assesses a fee exceeding 15%, the customer will be assessed the difference in addition to the Practical Tactical restocking fee accordingly.
✓ All freight charges assessed to the return, are the responsibility of the customer, and will not be reimbursed by Practical Tactical, LLC unless the return is a result of an error made by Practical Tactical, LLC. Freight for a return of a defective product will not be reimbursed by Practical Tactical, LLC.
Practical Tactical, LLC will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by Practical Tactical, LLC-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including EarHugger [VIDMIC] and Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Smith & Wesson Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.
Any item returned not in accordance with this written policy will not be accepted as a return or reimbursed, and will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.